Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Forgetting How Good

I'm starting this at work so I don't forget again. I am making a note-to-self that I need to remember how good it feels to accomplish something. I'm on a little accomplishment high today after finishing a pretty big goal last night. Woot!!!! I feel great today. :-)

Being extremely driven by a challenge, school was a constant fix of accomplishment for me and the high was amazing. I had so much energy, so much drive and felt great (and tired) for two years straight. Coming down from that high has been a journey. I'm still struggling with the void of such rigorous program in my life. However, I need to remember to feel great all the time and not just when I accomplish something.

So there it is, my reminder. Now on to my next goal!

song of the day: Regina Spektor--Folding Chair

No comments: