Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Countdown to Conference time!


Just waiting for a skype conference call to begin so I thought I'd go a little nutso with the photobooth images. Basically, I really hate to be late. Correction: if I can help it I'm never late. So when I have a conference call I am online for like 20 min to a half hour prior. It's just a little Kate quirk. I'm perpetually early if I can be. It's kind of a burden. So I'm filling some of that time with well... this.
So, here is the early-to-conference-call routine :
1) pick up a bottle of red or white wine on the way home OR
1) hurry home and run in Astoria Park (preferably 5.5-6 miles)
2) hurry home, shower or crack the bottle of red wine
3) turn on some tunes (thank you ex-bf for a nice Bose sound doc!)
4) go online, do some homework or ... or... that's about it. do some homework.
5) call mom but establish the fact that I have a conference call so I will need to go soon. OR
5) Call Stacey and do the same.
6) log on to skype... and ichat... no one is on. hmph.
7) 10 more minutes to waste...........
8) finish my very tiny but very needed glass of wine!
9) oh, I hear skype bubbles (claire arrives early too)...Conference begins! woot.

No comments: