Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I swear I'm not counting them... But some chicks are about to hatch!

Quick post since I have to get back to a thesis paper but... we are almost done. ALMOST!!!!

We all knew this would come down to the wire even though I'm in a group of 100% full force drivers with nary a procrastinator in sight. We all just happen to be overachievers. Anyway, I haven't written much about my thesis since well I've been busy writing IT duh, but soon there will be a grandiose thesis post. And soon after will be a graduation extravaganza!!!!

I'm not counting any chickens... just some eggs. Some really huge, extremely intelligent, ready to burst eggs that have little beaks pecking at them ready to pop out!


p.s. I don't know where I'm going with the whole egg theme maybe it's my excitement about an Easter egg dying party combining with the excitement for a thesis completion.. but that's all I got.

2 comments:

sarah said...

easter egg dying party? Is that what the kids are doing these days? ; )

katefischer said...

haha. Jedd is having one on Easter Sunday. yay. and I'm going to send you a pic of the word I needed to enter to verify this comment.

"lishized" NOT EVEN Kidding. so cool