Sunday, March 29, 2009

Um Rapunzel, What color is your hair?

Long blog short, I was Skyping with Eric yesterday and he mentioned that my hair looked "dark." The back-story is I was born blond, I am blond, but it's more of a darky brown-blond. I'm not really obsessed about my hair, I just kinda let it go but I've been a very light haired person for as long as I can remember (well sophomore year of undergrad).

"Baby-Kate"

I think I've been every shade of blond in fact. From platinum to what I just did tonight.

And what did I do tonight? Well, I thought it was time to fix the hair since people (i.e. Eric) were noticing. Also, it's almost time for our final presentations/graduation and probably time to fixer' up. I was on the phone when I picked up the "blond in a box" and it said "golden blond" and might have been distracted but it looked kosher. However, it was not my usual brand but I'm not picky and I gave it a shot.

Well... I actually thought I was going a little lighter for Spring/Summer... and that is NOT what happened. I went almost back to my natural color. I did want to go back here soon, but I was not expecting it tonight. It will be interesting to see what happens in a few washes. I really do want to get back to my natural color, so maybe I hit the spot this time but totally by accident.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Looks good from what I can tell by the photobooth photos. I can't believe I have to learn this stuff from your blog. lol.
Although I'm sure I would have found out later on AIM. : )

katefischer said...

I know. I know! After Wednesday, my pressure will be down a little bit. Not much, but a little.

Or... we need to get you on Skype and I can video chat you and we can make our cats meet. :-)